Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pretty Packages...no string!

On Saturday evening we met up for dinner with our friend Lorna, in Stratford Upon Avon.

Lorna and I met on UK Scrappers, we were in the same team.  We immediately hit it off and have been friends for years.

She is also one of the most talented people I know and can put her hand to just about anything (she made my patchwork quilt too).

Unfortunately we havent seen each other in a while but we made up for lost time and had a great evening.

Half way through the evening Lorna presented me and Deb with this little handmade box:

 

 
Isnt it pretty, the flower band slides off

 
and inside were  (notice the were! haha) the most delicious handmade chocolates, we were both really touched by the thought and the gift.
 
See what I mean about talented.  Thank you Lorna xox
 
Until Friday, ttfn xox

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time ... beautiful box!

    ReplyDelete