Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Ssshhh Halloween


I know, its a bit early! but I like to be prepared.

We're planning a little party for the lil people.

I know that a lot of people dont 'do' Halloween (so apols if this offends), but we do, just for fun.

The lil people love getting dressed up (or down!) and all the sweet delights that they can get in their buckets.

So anyway Ive been looking online at simple recipes and fun things to make when this caught my eye



How cute are these cupcakes :)

If you want the 'how to' pop on over to Cookies and Cups

Back tomorrow with more, ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. oh wow they look fab, i do "do" halloween as you know lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link up!!

    ReplyDelete