Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

VERY Bad Blogger Indeed!!

Yep! I am!

Life has got in the way somewhat (wont bore you with the details) and blogging (not to mention scrapbooking) was put on the back burner, so to speak, for a while.

However, Im back now and have been scrapping once again. Nothing I can share at the the moment, but soon.

Not scrapbooking for months is strange and even stranger when you come to do it again, its like youve almost forgotten how.

Although I havent used sketches for my most recent projects, to keep me inspired/ inspire me some more, Ive been looking around at some of the fab blogs on the net and their sketches and thought Id post a couple of my favourites.

I love the simplicity of this first sketch, which is from Pencil Lines




This next one is from the talented Jolene Pienaar who was guest artist, over at Sketches Oz - Scrapbooking Sketches Aussie Style.

Lots of inspiration to be had over there.



Last but not least, a new blog for me, is Unscripted Sketches, check it out for yourself.



Back tomorrow with some more, ttfn x

1 comment: