Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Poorly sick!

Thats how we feel in our house right now.

Ive got bad sinusitus and fluey symptoms (tho the hot flushes I keep getting could be hormonal LOL) and hubby is fluey with dizziness.

He must be really sick as hes been off work for 2 days, plus hes spent most of that time in bed, totally unheard of for him.

Thankfully I managed to get my Scrap Schemes done before the wedding and this bug.

Scheme 17 went live today and our inspiration was this gorgeous umberella (ella, ella!)



Love the colour! so decided that was my theme, using Basic Grey Offbeat papers, I came up with this:



Check out the Scrap Schemes blog for all the other lovely creations, Sophie has done another gorgeous card too, love her take on the scheme.

ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. Great Layout Jak. You're getting quite good at this scrapping lark. lol.
    Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this layout Jak, great title too!

    ReplyDelete