Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Snowy Day And Scrap Schemes13 (Long Post)

Woke up this morning at 6.30am to lots of snow.

How fabulous is this!




I had the day off thanks to my very generous boss, so we got up had brekkie and went out and took some pics.

We then went for a play, with the grandbabies.

We had a blast, we had snowball fights and built a 'Mrs' Snowman much to the kids delight.





Oh nearly forgot Betty also built the Snow Cat V2 LOL




All in all a great family day.

Yesterday saw Scrap Scheme 13 go live, our inspiration this month was taken from this blouse:



I have to admit I did struggle with this for one reason and another. So I went for the Black and White theme again, boring I know, but I do like black and white layouts.



Go check out the blog and see the other girls layouts/cards, they are awesome!

Why not even have a go at the challenge yourself, simply post a comment on the blog with a link to your layout or card and you could win a fab prize, see the blog for further details.

If youve got to here, well done LOL

Right Im off to go and watch Masterchef now, my ex boss is appearing tonight, good luck to him.

ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:43 pm

    Flippin' 'eck missus! I've just looked at your slide show of the 'You' mini book and it's gorgeous! You've got talent in spadefuls matie!

    Thanks for the sketches links too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 pm

    Tell Bethany that the cat is STUNNING!!! How the blazes did she manage that?!
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete