Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scrap Schemes 14

Scrap Schemes 14 is now live on the blog.

This week we had to take inspiration from an advertising poster.



Whilst I really like the colours, I wanted to take inspiration from something else. After seeing the woman in the ad, knew exactly what I was going to do.

Think hat and coat, think cold!



Well how could I resist such a cute picture, it was asking to be scrapped.

Also combined my latest mantra of 'use up your stash'.

Used the following: Papers are My Minds Eye, Autumn Leaves Buttons, Hero Arts Snowflake Bling, Making Memories Date Sticker, Doodlebug Sugar Coated Alpha, Journaling strips are a combo of Crate Paper and Bazzill Dotted Swiss card.

Why not pop on on over to the Scrap Schemes blog to see everyone elses take on the advert, some fab work over there.

ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. great interpretation jak
    love the pic really goes with those papers

    ReplyDelete