Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Hopping

Its amazing what you can find inpsiration wise when blog hopping.

I have to admit I am a 'reader' of a certain blog, which brought my attention (in a GOOD way) to this site, Pink Petticoat.

There are some lovely cards, hints, tips and bits and pieces on the Pink Petticoat blog.

Im not a card maker at all, completey naff at it, truth be told, but these little gift pouches caught my eye and theyre such a simple but fab idea.



The instructions can be found on the blog and they literally take minutes to make.

So thats what Ive been doing this evening, will try and upload some pics tomorrow.

Back tomorrow with Scrap Schemes 14,

ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jak,

    It's fine to use the image. But thank you for letting me know : )

    I'm really glad you like the challenge. It can be difficult to find something different to offer everyone. And something different to offer as a prize too!

    I'm really looking forward to seeing what you came up with - you have some beautiful work here. I think they're going to be gorgeous!

    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete