Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not Much........

to blog about today really.

Just organising the last few bits for the Scrapajack Retreat.

Only 2 weeks to go, really looking forward to it. Its going to be great to catch up with friends old and new.

Kirsty has organised a 'Wear it Pink' day on 31st in aid of the Breast Cancer Campaign. So have to get my thinking cap on for that.

Talking of which, last year I started a layout for Breast Cancer Awareness, it was a challenge somewhere (huge apologies as I dont know who started/set the challenge) Anyway prompted by Busy Bee Scrapbookings online crop the other weekend, I finally got around to finishing my layout,

If youre faint-hearted look away now! LOL



ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment