Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, September 29, 2008

I scrapped!

Yep I did!

Whilst visiting Julie the other week, we got chatting and I was chuffed to be asked if I could do a few samples for her shop, Bee Crafty

Love that shop, trouble is theres too much choice LOL

Anyway, I was given some of the lovely, tropical Rouge De Garance papers, chipboard and Rub-ons. Not only that I was also given one of the Fancy Pants 12x12 overlay.

Anyway heres what I came up with.

Piccie taken back in 2002, our first trip to Disney, cant get over how little Betty looks.




Nexrt one, again a Florida pic, but this time taken in 2004 (I think) when Beany joined us and we went to Discovery Cove.




Last but not least is the overlay layout. Im really pleased how this turned out. I handstitched the stems and 'borrowed' some of Heathers seed beads (thanks Heather) to add in along the way. I also managed to incorporate a sheet of the Rouge De Garance paper.

Pic is of Betty when she was about 4.



I also scrapped tonight too, I know get me! Im currently taking part in a Scrap the scraplift challenge over at Busy Bee Scrapbooking Forum. Not entirely happy with my layout but its done now and once theyre done I cant be bothered taking them apart to re-do. (Will upload tomorrow).

Busy Bee is a great forum and the girls are just so friendly. Starting from this weekend they are having an online crop every month, with prizes to be won too, so why not pop on over and join us all for some fun and challenges.


ttfn, x

No comments:

Post a Comment