Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing Much To Report

Not a lot happening today.

Though I am off to a crop tonight. Its Bellaboo night.

Havent been for a couple of months what with the retreat and other events, so really looking forward to it.

Have no idea what Im going to do though scrapwise, suppose I ought to sort some stuff out.

Talking of 'stuff' I got my hands on some of this last week, Scenic Route Liberty, courtesy of Papermaze.



I have lots of plans for this little lot. M's 21st birthday falls on the 4th July, so some of it will be used for that.

Gotta love Scenic Route!

Also got some of the new Heidi Grace from Papermaze, this is so cute and I just love the fresh colours.





Right off to get a cuppa and pack my tote, ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment