Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy bee

Been a busy bee this last couple of days. Have nearly completed Aprils Scrap Your Day pages and already started on Mays. Will post later.

Talking of Busy Bee, have you ever popped on over to the Busy Bee Forum here? I love it there, the girls are very friendly.

I also aways try and take part in their monthly challenge. This month I thought I was way ahead of myself with my Pirate page, but alas no, Id done the wrong blinking sketch, Doh!

So yesterday saw me do the right sketch, this would be the May sketch not the NSD one LOL and boy was I cutting it fine today getting it uploaded.

Heres my effort and its got more than one photo on it too, who wouldve thought hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment