Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scrap Your Day Project

The Cyber Crop starts tomorrow on UKS.



Ive committed myself to Shimelles Class, Scrap Your Day. Ive even made my book ready (apart from the front covers) I know get me!

I missed out on the kit, but glad I did as Ive managed to use up loads of cardstock and Fancy Pants papers that Ive had for ages.

I'm really looking forward to completing it.

For the retreat there has been a pre-retreat challenge, a mini book of me and Ive finished that too. I thoroughly enjoyed doing that and just know that Im going to love the Scrap Your Day project.

Next on my list, after the retreat is another book/journal, this is for Beany recording her wedding preparations, cant wait to start that, have lots of ideas kicking around in my head of how I want it to look. It will be a lovely keepsake for her.

Right best go tidy up all my scraps from creating, TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment