Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Baby Turned 15

Yep, shes 15 already, where did the years go.

So as a surprise (I was off on hols this week) hubby and I took her and 2 friends (debbies girls) to Drayton Manor Park for the day. Weather was gorgeous too so it made for a great day out.

Mind you its about 10 years since I last went there and I cant believe the changes its so, well, huge now! Obviously not on the scale of Alton Towers or Disney, but still big all the same.

I'll leave you with a pic of the birthday girl, Betty, with Emu and Bill.



ttfn x

PS. Was having a play in Photoshop, as you do, (still learning) but thanks go to Kirsty Wiseman for the crown

1 comment:

  1. How grown up Jak.
    Love the Natalie song too, bizarrely? I decided to get her old album out yesterday for the first time in ages

    ReplyDelete