Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Pink!

Well how can one resist and before anyone leaves a comment saying 'thought you were on a stash diet' - I STILL am! (though its very hard, have you seen the new Scenic Route Yikes! its gorgeous!)

I had one huge splurge at Millions before I went on it....these were just one of my goodies that arrived today.



I just love them, I also got this gorgeous doodle template (wanted it for ages just never got around to buying it.



We have this weekend off, so Im going to catch up on my pages I started last weekend and then have a play with my new stash...cant wait.

Whats everyone else up to?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous goodies Jak, should of said you wanted this doodle template I have it at the back of the cupboard and you could of had it.
    Can't wait to see your finished pages :-D

    ReplyDelete