Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Family Get Together

Today was stinkys 2nd Birthday party, although shes not actually 2 until Tuesday.

M came up from London last night especially.

It was great to have all my brood together again all at one time, seems ages since we last did that. Took some great pics too, though they really moaned about posing.

Looking at how they have all grown up makes me feel really proud, but then in the same sense also makes me feel old.

This is just one of the many pics taken and Yes Jen! I know M has a pink foobah(?) on her shoulder LOL.

Will somehow try and edit that out when I do a layout.....she says as if shes knows what shes doing!

2 comments:

  1. If you get stuck Jak i can do it for you. Great picture and glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Cath, youre an angel x

    ReplyDelete